Monthly Residents Meetings (Spring 2019)
- January 16, 6:00 pm
- February 20, 6:00 pm
- March 20, 6:00 pm
- April 17, 6:00 pm
Upcoming Events (Spring 2019)
- Ping Pong Tournament: Saturday, January 26th. 1 PM – 3 PM
- International Cooking Class: Saturday, February 16th, 3 PM – 5 PM
- Red War Soccer Match: Saturday, February 23rd, 10 AM – 12 PM
- Spelling Bee: Saturday, March 23rd. 11 AM – 1 PM
- VDO Game Tournament: Saturday, March 30th. 3 PM – 5 PM
- BBQ and Kid’s Pool Party: Saturday, April 20th. 5 PM – 7 PM
Mayor: Angkana Huang (Hat)
Programs and Announcements
Dear residents! Tanglewood Village is the largest graduate village at the University of Florida. For that reason, my role as the mayor is to address our residents’ needs through the implementation of innovative local activities and programs in which everyone can participate and meet each other. I encourage all of you to stay in touch with our events and programs because being involved in our village will help us cultivate friendship, raise security, and promote cultural exchange. Welcome to Tanglewood Village!
Our residents’ meetings are taking place on the third Tuesday of every month at 7 PM in our commons room. Snacks and drinks are provided at each meeting!
You can also find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.
Residents Meeting Minutes
All the earlier residents meeting minutes can be accessed from this link: http://mayorscouncil.housing.ufl.edu/villageresidents/tanglewood-2/tanglewood-archived-residents-meeting-minutes/